lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the new scary me

BTW i'm not really as full of myself as i sound. i'm not apologizing for my smug tone, because i think that it might actually be kind of funny; i am simply stating a fact. i tend to exaggerate my self esteem because most women like me--actually i am a fictional character--tend to downplay their assets. i have always tried to act like the exact opposite of what i am supposed to act like and tend to try on different personalities like outfits. i change every few years or so. it may be time for me to experiment with humility. naah. boring. hmm. what next? how 'bout scary?

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

ScariER, you mean.
And I mean that with LOVE.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

RRAAAWWWRRR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home