lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

pleasure

i am not able to post from home with my antiquated set up. and was not able therefore to post over the weekend. i really do plan to post every day, though, when i get my new compy.

out dining with friends last night, i accused my boyfriend of being a hedonist. jokingly of course, as i think of him as more of a practitioner of tantric yoga. well, he informed me for the first time that he was in fact an epicurean. so i was going to post today about what all of that meant, and what i thought about all that, but then realized i didnt know enough about any of those things to say anything very good about them. and then i decided that i should post anyway and just say this. what i'm saying. because that's what a blog is for anyway. anyway that's what i think it should be for. you can just go look up all that stuff yourselves, if you want, my legions of readers.

new favorite word: fraught

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

I don't know stuff either.

But I know this - you funny girl.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

In fact, I haven't a clue what your blog title means.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

it means "chartreuse velour".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home