lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

35

i'm 35 today. so far i am loving getting older. i like having control of my own life. i like having figured out what i require from other people, my job, my everyday life. i seem to have succeeded somewhat in arranging everything the way i like it. i am assuming that this trend will continue as i get even older. but i also know that at some point my body is going to start getting on my nerves. and then it's going to start hurting. and then i am going to lose control of it. and it's really going to suck. and then i'm going to die. if i don't die sooner. anyways. just between you and me, what's really awesome about being 35 for me is that i look really young for my age but i feel a lot better than i did when i was in my twenties, which is how old i look like i am, which i will admit if pressed.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

Yes, eventually your gorgeous body will get on your nerves of steel. But here's to a long delay in the meanwhile, and to eye cream.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

My god, you DO look young for your age. I had no idea that you were a month and a half older (regardless of the fact that you're about a decade and a half wiser.)

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home