lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Monday, April 04, 2005

post number one

all right. i don't want to hear about how long it's taken me to make a blog. start a blog. whatever. here it is; read it, don't read it.

2. internet explorer does not let you download mozilla! that is the reason it has taken me so long to get blogging. those of you who are not mac people, you will not understand what i am talking about here in number two, so you can just skip on to number three. microsoft is evil, and this blog will probably destruct in T minus 33 minutes. and that's enough computer talk for now.

3. i have just now discovered why blogs tend to consist of banal complaints.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

Ha-HA! Dig me! I just wanted to be the first commenter on your first post of your first blog. Does that make you my blog bitch or does that make me yours? Clearly it makes me immature, if nothing else.

Anyway, I am such a fan. I'm excited.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home