lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

geeking out

look at me editing the html in my template! i have never even dealt with code before! i don't even know for sure whether html *is* code.

i have always admired left-brained people. i wish i were more left-brained. but not to the extent it would reduce my already minimal social skills. the sexiest sex object to me has always been the librarian-who-is-really-a-sex-kitten-type. but if the libriarian were a computer programmer, he'd be even hotter!

Example

if princess leia in her metal bikini was the advent of sexuality for most men my age, then clark kent removing his glasses in superman 1 was my own personal onanistic gangplank.


Example

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

anyone can!

everyone should.

"use your WWUUUHHHDDDSS", as www.sarahlucillefisch.blogspot.com says the supernanny says.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

this is bloviation central, so stick around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home