lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

fashion entreaty o' the day

believe me, i have a lot more to say about my new exercise regime, but for now let me just point out that the new apparent fad of black stretchy "yoga" pants for working out is stupid! but they're all doing it! wear shorts, you stupid cunts! you're all sweating like horses. i'm sweating like a horse. but i'm wearing what sane people wear when they know for a fact that they are going to be sweating.

also, while we're on the subject of things people shouldn't wear: why, oh why, gals, are you tucking your skin tight jeans into your skin tight tall stilletto boots? you look like ho-bags. and if you have a fat ass, which is usually a good thing to have, it looks not good when you do that. everybody stop doing it!

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

I LOVE my yoga pants! They are soft and cuddly and thin and cover up my disgusting pale little stubs that serve as my legs.

BUT WORD ON THE NEW PANTS INTO BOOTS TREND! I REFUSE to take part.

REFUSE.

It will be gone soon enough. Remember those weird little shrugs everyone was wearing for one minute? They was stupid looking and they is gone.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

i LOVE yoga pants too. but for doing power step aerobics in?

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

Well, my advice is not to do power step aerobics, but I'm not sure that's helpful.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

More fashion commentary please!

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! post more! you're so lazy, only working eleven hours a day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home