lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

hung

apparently it now takes me three days to recover from drinking at a party.



i love having people over, photos from my last soiree on the lovely sarahlucillefisch's blog, but now that i am a boring old lady, i must plan for three subsequent days of incapacitation, which, amazingly, according to dictionary.com, is actually a word.

this is me, photo by livejournal's truth_scriber, on saturday night.



i am the one behind reverend jen, with the afro, which i think is the ideal hairdo for me. my fiance does not. think it's the ideal hairdo for me.

P.S. download for free the superfun painting software i used for the picture of hungover me here

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked amazing at Jen's party. Afros become you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home