lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Friday, March 31, 2006

batherapy update

batherapy has no longer contains lithium! i just happened to read the label of my latest jug of it and noticed that. i kind of feel like the boy who struck a lamppost with a stick and thought he caused the chicago blackout (or whatever that story is.) i hope my post about it wasn't responsible. like maybe someone saw my post and was like "oh my god, we can't have lithium in our bath salts! change the recipe right away!" that's crazy, right?

right. and believe me, the results of this change have been just as catastrophic as any citywide blackout, or fire, or whatever. you know, i mean, to me. downers really improve the quality of my life. maybe i should just get it over with and become a heroin addict. or at least a barbiturate addict. or, like, move to the country. or rent all the episodes of "who's the boss." not funny, i know, but you can't say "who's the boss" wouldn't be depressing to watch. i mean, i haven't seen it since it was on, but i'm pretty sure it would depress me. so that would be good. but not as good as a xanax. or some goddamned BATHERAPY!

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

Listen lady, "Who's the Boss" is my drug of choice.

Who was the boss anyway?

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

angela

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have to start a letter writing campaign to the batherapy people, they are seriously detracting from the quality of my life

i heard a rumor perfect strangers was coming to dvd, better than thorazine

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

I think that Angela's gay son was the boss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home