lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Monday, August 29, 2005

aaahhh!

ok, so i went around saying that my bad haircut was not such a big deal when i first got it and that people who worry too much about their hair are assholes. well, i'm here today to say that the hideousness of my hair has severely decreased the quality of my life these past weeks. that's all. not going to go on and on about it.

after a hellish bout of work, i took the weekend off. not really. my BF's family is in town, so i cleaned and hung out with them some. actually the only time i had to myself i spent walking the dog, like six hour walk, and am now exhausted. i think i have manic episodes. i think i have been having them since high school. i could not sit still on saturday. had to walk it off. i want a professional massage. too bad i hate it when strangers touch me. i just want to read actually. actually it's been so long since i've had time to myself i don't know what to do with myself anymore. i don't know what i like to do. maybe i don't even like reading any more. maybe i have become a jock and don't even know it yet. maybe i should join one of those soccer teams that play in central park on the weekends. when i was a kid i used to sit down in the backfield when we had to play socccer for P.E. i got a "D" in P.E. once.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A haircut can make or break your mood, that's the truth. I randomly got a good one last Friday and I had a bounce in my step and kept swishing my hair all around for the rest of the weekend. Any chance of going back and having them fix it or are you never going to let that person touch your hair again?

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm never going to let that person touch my hair again. who cut your hair?

--CV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home