lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

working

hate to be so fascinating, but: here i am at work again! what can i tell you? well, to ease the pain a little bit, i brought my dog with me. and i wore short shorts. i also had a pedicure first, at a place where you sit in a massage chair while they do it. i am contemplating taking my last xanax, too. or maybe i'll just off myself. dead people don't have to work.

(don't worry, i'm not really going to kill myself, i swear to god! i hate people who threaten suicide unless it's for absolute real. hate them. because don't they know about the boy who cried wolf? i always take it very seriously when people say they're going to kill themselves, unless they do what i'm doing right now, which is saying i promise that i'm not.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home