lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

pants

i've been taken to task by my friend, lori mocha ( www.lorimocha.blogspot.com ), and rightly so, for not posting. the short post thing only works if you post a lot. i had a deadline for my show on friday, so i was working like crazy--i even got in trouble with my boyfriend. ive also been walking the dog a lot because i look fat in most of the pictures from the catskills--i'm pretty sure my friend keli was using some kind of wide angle lens. also i have been trying to read more.

i know it's boring to care about my weight, but there you have it. it's hard not to care having grown up in this culture of ours. and i'm not going to go around pretending i don't care just to sound more enlightened. two years ago i broke up with my total dick of an exboyfriend and lost like twenty pounds. i enjoyed being thin. a ton. i have been happy, ecstatic, and therefore eating healthily since then: vegetables, wheat bread, chicken, chicken, chicken. and concurrently ive been steadliy regaining weight, i think probably mostly because i sit on my ass all day for my job and also i quit smoking a year ago. i kept 2 pairs of expensive pants from my "fat" days, "just in case". they fit me now.

anyways, i'm not going to sit around and brood about it. i am instead going to walk my dog a lot. which she is very pro. it was gorgeous out today, and she got a new pink polka-dotted collar and pink leash. if i had a fucking digital camera, you would know what it looked like right about now.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

#1 - You don't look fat.

#2 - I think you have a healthy attitude towards your weight and I know the feeling.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

#3 - You are gonna get a camera, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home