lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Friday, April 20, 2007

it's officially spring now

i learned in high school english that it is incorrect to define something by saying, "so-and-so is when..." but i think that when it's a season, it's ok, or some other kind of time. so: spring is when the ornamental pears bloom. at least according to me. and that's right now! because they are everywhere. even mahattan.





the beautiful weather today was enjoyed by many.

i love it when spring is still mostly a pastel haze.

gramercy park was neon for about ten minutes.

in other news, i think i've got the dress thing figured out--ha! a pun!

so bye bye blousony jil sanders girls.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Alan Kaula said...

Awesome pictures. I always wanted to take pictures of Spring when I lived in Gramercy. Never got around to it, so seeing these was great.

Alan.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Alan Kaula said...

hey.. yeah.. We have the same father... I only got in touch with her in Jan. It's been the BEST 4 months EVER for me!!! She is such an awesomely lovely person and strong woman as well. The title on her blog "5th Grade Best Friend" intrigued me, since I'm still in touch with my 5th grade best friend. Anyways, like your blog. Maybe we'll meet someday when I go back to NYC.

Cheers.

Alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home