lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

help

help. i can't find a winter coat. the wonderful, warm, green coat i've worn for three years has lost it's lining, and one of the sleeves is coming off. i am currently making do with a shapeless, grey, thin coat my mother gave me, and if you know me, you know that i hate wearing grey.

my requirements are:

under $300
has to have a waist, belted even better
size 6 or 8
must be warm
preferably a bright color, but not red, and absolutely not black or grey. maybe brown. plaid, herringbone, tweed ok
can't be fur or have any fur attached to it
not double breasted
preferably a rounded collar
you know, "girly"

i have been unable to drag myself into a department store as of yet, but will if someone sights a coat of the above description in one and informs me of said sighting.

links to items on ebay also welcome.

thank you for your attention to this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home