lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

poor me

i was shopping for a dress the other day; okay, i shop for dresses practically every day. i put the dress up against me and looked in the mirror, trying to determine how much cleavage the thing would show because most dresses available these days show cleavage and i don't want mine to show. it's becoming more and more difficult to find a dress that doesn't make you look like a prostitute. that's why i have to shop every day. the shop lady comes up to me and says, "don't worry, it looks much sexier on."

it is disturbing that nowadays one can safely assume that a young lady would prefer to look sexy, n'est ce pas?

anyway, i can't help it. i look sexy no matter what i'm wearing. poor me.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi chartreuse velour, your post on poor me was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on lady fancy dress please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home