lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Monday, February 04, 2008

gorgeosity

here are some things i finished making this week.


i also just opened an interest bearing checking account and checked my credit rating and made a job phone call. i'm going to start making this dress today when i get home from the gym. if i get dinner started quickly enough.

soon i plan to start making a quilt like this after i sew a few dresses with my brand new sewing machine. and i also plan to become really good at playing certain songs on the guitar. and i'm going to make a short film. all the while eating entirely home-cooked meals.
what, you don't think i can?

2 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sally Big Woods said...

Holy Cr@p that quilt is beautiful! And I like the dress pattern. It'll look swell on you.

More power to ya!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

I am positive you can.

And it makes me sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home