lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

aaahhh

i am really to blame for all of my bad haircuts. as yet, i have not had the wherewithal to cut out pictures of haircuts i like, keep track of them, nor manage to have them on me when i go in for the haircut. i have relied, for the most part, on describing what i want with words. i don't think i am being too immodest when i say that, as a rule, hairdressers tend to be somewhat overwhelmed at how precise i am in these conversations. perhaps some of my mullets have been not so accidental?

i am just now going to print out a picture of maria schneider in antonioni's the passenger and laminate it and keep it in my wallet always. gazing upon it last night, i discovered the holy grail of haircuts.





her outfits were splendid too.

recent movies i enjoyed, and not just because of the hair.

the passenger
junebug
the constant gardener

coincidentally, i had just gotten my hair cut the day before, and it somehow looks quite similar to the grailcut. i guess i am a little articulate. i will post a picture of it just as soon as someone takes one of me without a double chin. and believe me i've been trying hard to get one, thrusting the camera at everyone all weekend.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Abundant Creature said...

Saucy curls and cute bangs. Wish my hair could do that. Sigh....

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

i'd kill for your hair. so i guess you'd better watch out!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

Your holy grail haircut looks like a mullet to me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home