lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Friday, July 27, 2007

saying hi!

hey everybody! here's a request! (i've discovered that using exclamation points makes you seem nice when you're typing stuff to people. but i do feel bad about contributing to punctuation inflation. if people just use periods, you wonder if they're mad at you.) please stop telling me to say hi to warren! i know everybody likes him, and he's elusive, but it stresses me out! when i agree to tell him hi, i take it very seriously! i feel it is my duty to convey your message! by the time i get home, at least three people have told me to say hi to him! until i have successfully delivered your messages, i suffer from a vague sense of delinquency! i get all caught up in telling him all the stuff i want to tell him and forget about all of your all's messages! it makes me feel bad about myself! i don't know if you noticed, but i enjoy feeling good about myself! i discussed this with him last night, and he has agreed to assume that everyone i encounter wishes that they had encountered him too!

thanks!

4 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger LORMO said...

Could you tell Warren to say hi to me?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger chartreuse velour said...

warren says to say he said hi

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you mind telling him that I agreed not to ask you to say hi for me? I'd think that you would want him to know, you know?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger sarahfisch said...

What, the hi-deliveries aren't part of the whole marriage thing? Sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home