lengths of comfy verdure

i like to sit back, relax and opine.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

life these days

1. am i supposed to say, when i pick up my takeout, that my "fiance" ordered us some catfish? they don't care that i'm gettng married, and i think the word is kind of too formal for me, like white linen napkins at a barbecue. but isn't it a lie that my "boyfriend" ordered? there needs to be a different term. other than "boo", though.

2. i am not one of those people who thinks that everyone in america should speak english immediately necessarily. but if you wax eyebrows for a living, you absolutely should.

3. my life right now feels like i'll look back on it some day as "the best times".

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger LORMO said...

Don't ever say fiance. Say lover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home